News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ugliest building ever

Started by St Giordano Bruno, February 16, 2013, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Giordano Bruno

I am happy in Australia these hidious looking "big things" are not 600 meters tall

The Big Marino. I would like to sheer that eyesore right down.

The Giant koala, "bears" little resemblance to the real thing. Pictured below.  

Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Shiranu

Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"I am happy in Australia these hidious looking "big things" are not 600 meters tall

[ Image ]
The Big Marino. I would like to sheer that eyesore right down.

[ Image ]
The Giant koala, "bears" little resemblance to the real thing. Pictured below.  

[ Image ]

Okay, now THAT is ugly.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "FaithIsFilth"[ Image ]

What. The. Fuck?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Shiranu

Phew... here I was feeling all young and naive, thinking you meant an actual bullet.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mathias

"There is no logic in the existence of any god".
Myself.

bennyboy

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "St Giordano Bruno"[ Image ]

Who ever thought of building a giant penis in the middle of Barcelona?

I first thought of 'giant bullet'. It smoothly looks very aggressive. If that was the aim, well done.

Wonder what Freud would have said about a correlation between the penis and bullets?

"Sometimes a giant metal phallus is just a giant metal phallus."
Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

St Giordano Bruno

A friend of mine came up with a great suggestion for that Abraj al Bait abomination, knock it all down and start again.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"