Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 06, 2023, 06:21:07 AMAn experimental city where you can reach any point with fifteen minutes or less walking time. (As I understand it.)

That's Salzburg, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Hydra009

* Fortify Attack 20pts for 90 seconds
* Fortify Agility 5pts for 90 seconds
* Damage Endurance 50pts

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Hydra009

Today in upstate New York:

"Yall need anything from the Harris Teeter?" (note: my knowledge of New York is limited to Newsies, Ghostbusters, The Warriors, and Joker)

Hydra009

the_antithesis

Smoke is also anti-microbial.

Wouldn't it be funny if all we had to do to stop covid was burn Canada?

drunkenshoe

It's pretty cool over here, guys. It's 8th of June here and it's like April. It rained and rained, a week before it was cold for this region, and now it is 'too cool'. It's a pretty bad shift, but I am happy because it rained and I'm hoping we won't get the usual crazy hot weather fires this year. :)

Gawdzilla Sama

Thanks, Canucks, for soaking up all that polar breeze.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

That left image is a box of lunchables, basically the worst quality cheese and crackers that you can possibly buy.

Some of the reviews are legitimately pretty funny.  But I have to say that these are at best light snacks - not many people eat two boiled eggs and a slice of tomato and call that a meal.  A more typical ovenless meal would be a ham & cheese sandwich, a yogurt, and a banana.  Not exactly gourmet cuisine, but it's cheap and easy and relatively healthy.