News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 26, 2023, 04:09:26 PMWhy are we still talking about that guy? I lost all respect for him when he didn't name his album Turbografx-16.

Cuz someone posted a meme in reference to him, apparently.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 26, 2023, 04:46:37 PMCuz someone posted a meme in reference to him, apparently.
To be fair, I just thought it was inherently funny to turn antisemitism on/off based on one's opinion of an actor.  Presumably, if 21 Jumpstreet was bad, some lunatic multimillionaire would be perfectly justified in his antisemitism, lol.

Imagine if I came to this forum and said that I was no longer antisemitic because I just saw History of the World Part 1 and I really liked Mel Brooks.

the_antithesis

Would be funnier if Jonah Hill wasn't even Jewish

Mike Cl

I have to admit I have never lost respect for Kanye West.  I just never had an ounce of respect for him at any point in time.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

I'd never even heard of Kanye West until he had dinner with Drumpf. At least I know he's not related to James West. 👀
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 26, 2023, 09:23:19 PMWould be funnier if Jonah Hill wasn't even Jewish
He's been distancing himself from being Jewish for awhile, so it's somewhat still hits.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

I've no idea what's going on, lol. But politely put, I really really don't like Kanye West, don't care if he is talented or not. He is a piece of shit, and a fucking moron. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Didn't he try to hijack the Grammys once?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 27, 2023, 07:51:14 AMDidn't he try to hija....

That looks like a tiny astronaut, so I guess the MTV music awards, back when they even gave a shit about music.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Cheese heist? Has to be a poltergeist! 🖖
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers