News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 22, 2023, 05:42:43 PMI don't see the joke. Translucent technology is cool. You can everything going on inside.

I once had a wind-up razor that had a clear casing, so I could see all the gears inside. It was pretty cool. 🤠
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

I use the sense of perception for kind of thing.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 22, 2023, 05:42:43 PMI don't see the joke. Translucent technology is cool. You can everything going on inside.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Cassia

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 23, 2023, 12:39:01 AM
When I retired, I was still supporting weather RADARs that implemented a DSP chip on a board. Lots of ROMs to implement all the RADAR equations, chugging along at 8MHz. For example, there were ROMs that simply converted rectangular coordinates to polar coordinates or calculated the RMS magnitude of a vector.

The last RADAR I worked on had a dozen DSP chips doing Giga Floating Point Operations per second.

Hydra009

My condolences to anyone who understands this.

Unbeliever

Having never watched 21 Jump Street, I feel honored to not understand that. 👍
God Not Found

the_antithesis

I recall 21 Jumpstreet was enjoyable enough. I don't feel like ever revisiting it, but that's true of almost everything after 1982.

Unbeliever

Certain things I still watch over and over again: Night Court, Northern Exposure, News Radio, TBBT and Seinfeld.
God Not Found

Hydra009

Slavers in developing countries better watch out!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers