News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 22, 2023, 10:00:19 AMThe M____ line is uncommon and I had to look it up, it's apparently to write your name, and the M part is to prompt you for the Mr/Ms/Mrs part in particular.  Very fancy.

You mean like M Night Shyamalan?

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 21, 2023, 10:40:03 PM

Vouloir, c'est pouvoir.
Suburban strip mall USA is pretty damn ugly.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on March 22, 2023, 11:43:35 AMSuburban strip mall USA is pretty damn ugly.
But they have everything you need!  Walmart, Starbucks, parking, Walmart, Starbucks, more parking...

the_antithesis

That's fairly subjective.

If I wanted Jolly Ranchers, I'd buy Jolly Ranchers.

Dark Lightning

Watermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers FTW! 💕

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 22, 2023, 12:54:31 PMWatermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers FTW! 💕
Those things can lock onto teeth somehow.
Here's some real candy

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cassia on March 22, 2023, 01:12:51 PMThose things can lock onto teeth somehow.
Here's some real candy

There's some memories right there!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cassia on March 22, 2023, 01:12:51 PMThose things can lock onto teeth somehow.
Here's some real candy

The solution to that problem is to not have any teeth, like me. 😜
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

I don't chew the Jolly Ranchers, I learned not to a long time ago...when my teeth got stuck.

I've never used any of the electronic devices that were pictured above.

Those candy cigarettes were distributed at Halloween when I was a kid. Never picked up the tobacco habit, though.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 22, 2023, 12:21:05 PM

I don't see the joke. Translucent technology is cool. You can everything going on inside.

Here's some real candy

Those look like cigarette packs.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers