News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Uhh...Supes?  You know you can let go and just fly up and grab her?

Gawdzilla Sama

Why they wait until she's about to go over a waterfall? Is she going to be "obliged" after the "save". And will Robin be jealous of her?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Control breeding and build homes for the homeless. US is a big ass country. I mean, we are all fucked around here. They're breeding like mice and there is no land. Then create jobs around those places that are built for them. There is enough resource for that, no? 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Also, I have no idea what does that^ sentence mean. I mean, I know the words but don't get the English.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 17, 2023, 12:20:25 PMAlso, I have no idea what does that^ sentence mean. I mean, I know the words but don't get the English.

They found where the cartoon girl lives by locating three buildings in the background.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

the_antithesis

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 17, 2023, 01:00:39 PMThey found where the cartoon girl lives by locating three buildings in the background.

Oh, pshaw! If that were possible, I would know where all of you live.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 17, 2023, 02:17:42 PMOh, pshaw! If that were possible, I would know where all of you live.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 17, 2023, 02:17:42 PMOh, pshaw! If that were possible, I would know where all of you live.

The internet has been able to locate flags hanging in empty, white rooms, based on nothing but a bit of sunlight coming through the window.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Fellas, is it gay to date women?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 17, 2023, 05:12:24 PM

Fellas, is it gay to date women?
Now that guy is a cunning linguist... 😝
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Reminds me of the Buck Brown cartoon in Playboy: Campfire in the desert, with cactus and a mangy horse. Cowboy is getting dressed. Indian gal is lying by the fire and looking smug. Caption: "White man speak with forked tongue!"
PZ Myers

Hydra009