News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 26, 2023, 08:18:49 PMSon and daughter-in-law dead, but still around? (Or was that a different show?)
Yep--that's the one.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 26, 2023, 06:56:12 PMCosmos Topper! Leo G. Carroll and Buck--great dog!!
The dog's name was Neil - or was that the name of the character played by a dog named Buck?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 26, 2023, 09:01:57 PMThe dog's name was Neil - or was that the name of the character played by a dog named Buck?
That's right.  Neil was his stage name and Buck was his actual name.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

This marked increase in law-enforcing only means that the border is more lawless than ever!

Hydra009

"I'm gonna take this situation completely out of context to dishonestly imply that a gay guy is doing Matt Gaetz-type stuff with a minor and that he should be executed in response.

No idea why conservatives are getting a bad rap.  It must be the deep state and liberal media"

Gawdzilla Sama

However, even after a clarification the cons will keep their own viewpoint of the matter. As usual.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 27, 2023, 11:05:03 AMHowever, even after a clarification the cons will keep their own viewpoint of the matter. As usual.
Fun fact about human psychology: first impressions are very difficult to change, even when shown to be erroneous.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 27, 2023, 09:26:55 AM

This marked increase in law-enforcing only means that the border is more lawless than ever!
So, less fentanyl getting into the country is somehow a bad thing? 🤔 🙄
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 27, 2023, 04:00:41 PM

Sacré bleu!
I've never known any mentally ill French guys - but then, I've never known any French guys. 🧠
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2023, 05:10:36 PMI've never known any mentally ill French guys - but then, I've never known any French guys. 🧠
Does American with some french ancestry count?  Cause then you have.  :P

Cassia

Ravel Debussy Monet Satie Renoir

They may have all been half-crazy Frenchmen but for me art and music just doesn't get any better.

ps...found an old recording of myself playing a "Pavane" by Ravel....

Unbeliever

Is that the same Ravel who wrote Bolero? I fell in love with it when I watched the movie 10. I still listen to it pretty often.
🎹 🎻 📯
God Not Found

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2023, 11:06:19 PMIs that the same Ravel who wrote Bolero? I fell in love with it when I watched the movie 10. I still listen to it pretty often.
🎹 🎻 📯
Yep, I love that as well. That whole 1860s French Impressionist wave was great. Erik Satie is another composer I enjoy enough to learn his stuff. He basically invented ambient music, and man...he was a very quirky fella.