News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

No, it's not real.  It's a satirical jab at the ubiquity of paywalled news sites, thus requiring the OP to correctly summarize the news articles which he/she linked, an onerous and somewhat difficult task that ought to come with some sort of journalistic award.

The flowers are named "bada bing" and "bada boom", a common New York/Italian mob catchphrase, functionally similar to "voila"

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2022, 05:31:28 PMThe flowers are named "bada bing" and "bada boom", a common New York/Italian mob catchphrase, functionally similar to "voila"
They should be named "bada bling" and "bada "bloom."
God Not Found

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 02, 2022, 08:06:38 PMVenn does the punch line come?

My wife watches a lot of TV (I don't, but see bits and pieces when walking through the room), and I've been seeing something about "Andor". I ask about XOR, but she doesn't appear amused.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp