News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on May 23, 2022, 10:20:09 PMDon't forget the Ammonia.
Mmmmm chloramine gas.  Just thinking about it makes me light-headed!

Hydra009

I'm sure everyone will just loooove Kurdistan.

Saudi Arabia:  I like this plan.  LOL

Gawdzilla Sama

Remember, organized warfare was invented in that area. (And others, but few of the "others" have been such a PITA.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

LOL, that's^ Levant. The only Western politician I heard using the name correctly -though in an unwanted context- was Obama. He said ISIL, -L for Levant; when everyone was saying ISIS, -S for Syria (and Irak). Which explains a lot, because it means at least he had an inkling of an idea what was going on. Oh, gawd.           

Also, I have a feeling that somehow people confuse the fertility of Ancient Mesopotamia with the current situation. And I saw maps, images, pages showing/saying it is still today, but the point is the region have been IRRIGATED for a long time with modern tech. The thing with Ancient Mesopotamia is that it was so fucking conveniently naturally fertile and rich, humans probbaly have invented agriculture there, lol. Specifically, between the rivers Ceyhun (Amu Derya) and (Siri Derya) Seyhun; Mâverâünnehir. It literally means, between two rivers, if memory serves right.

I got dibs on Smyrna a decade ago, let's see how long will it last. :p

drunkenshoe

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Hydra009