Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hydra009

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on December 28, 2021, 09:59:37 PM

LOL.  I'm at the level now where I love it when my friend raises their freak flag high, but I'm not quite yet comfortable being like that around them.  Getting there, though.

drunkenshoe

When I can get into that with someone, I'm very loyal to them.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

I'm incredibly loyal to a handful of fellow weirdos at a time, pleasant and inoffensive around most, and an active annoyance to a handful of anti-weirdos (killjoys)

Hydra009

It's 100% real and one day, they will definitely probe Uranus.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 29, 2021, 06:32:58 PM

It's 100% real and one day, they will definitely probe Uranus.
Dr. told me I was old enough that they will not need to probe my anus anymore.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

the_antithesis

drunkenshoe

LOL. Yeah the hype and marketing was awful. But it is really not that bad a movie.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 31, 2021, 01:30:35 PM
LOL. Yeah the hype and marketing was awful. But it is really not that bad a movie.

?!??

The first joke in that movie are the words "face bidet." It doesn't get better after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjsRpaOtfh0

drunkenshoe

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 31, 2021, 02:52:25 PM
?!??

The first joke in that movie are the words "face bidet." It doesn't get better after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjsRpaOtfh0

LOL I was talking about completely a different angle, but seriously would you like to go over the lines of the original Ghostbusters, as adults? Not the fact that it is full of chicks, I mean.