News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 05, 2021, 10:56:46 PMWhat do you do when you're the toxic person in your life?
Run for president?  :P

god, I am killing it today

Dark Lightning

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 05, 2021, 09:51:32 PM

I don't see anything wrong there. He is talking about a toxic person that is not included in the pics, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 06, 2021, 12:37:08 AM
I don't see anything wrong there. He is talking about a toxic person that is not included in the pics, lol.

"Me when I was in my son's life." He abandoned his son.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 06, 2021, 03:03:10 AM
"Me when I was in my son's life." He abandoned his son.

Yeah, but I don't think he is talking about his son when saying 'toxic'. He is talking about the mother of the child. That whole thing sounds like a red pill gem.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe