News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 12, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

Sean Hannity has been watching too much INFO WARS. This is stupid, even by Fox News standards.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

I hope he'll be in prison soon - no telling what shenanigans he's been up to with good old Cohen.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 12, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Sean Hannity has been watching too much INFO WARS. This is stupid, even by Fox News standards.
I'm 90% sure it's a fake.  That there's any doubt shows how crazy I've come to expect them to be.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 12, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
I hope he'll be in prison soon - no telling what shenanigans he's been up to with good old Cohen.

It seems Mr Cohen had lots of ... questionable clients.  To what extent is it OK to violate Presidential lawyer/client privacy ... as a side trip while checking out Mr Cohen's other clients?  When can a lawyer be raided ... can't be just whenever a prosecutor feels like?  Ends justify means perhaps.  In which case, lets waterboard the attorneys for the two Clintons ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 12, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

You must not be too familiar with Fox News.

Unbeliever

Any familiarity at all is "too familiar with Fox News."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Yep, women are just like men ...

California is just like other states in the US ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 14, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

I saw an interesting 6 part story on military folly.  One part of one of those talked about Mussolini.  I felt kind of sad for him.  He didn't want to go to war early (not ready) and he wanted to be on the winning side.  The surprise collapse of France took everyone by surprise, including the Germans.  Since it looked like Germany was winning, and France hadn't quite surrendered yet, he attacked France.  Of course he was already friends with Adolph, so it was a no-brainer ... no-brainer ...

Italy had a hard time in WW I also.  They were an armed neutral, on the side of the Central Powers ... and when it looked like the Central Powers were going to lose, they got impatient and attacked Austria thru the Alps.  That didn't go too well either.  Remember, modern Italy was only about 50 years old in WW I, same as modern Germany.  Young Rommel fought on the French front initially, and eventually finished the war killing Italians for the Austrians, on the Italian front.  Italy had previously attacked Austria with French support in 1859, part of building modern Italy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 15, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Are you saying Robespierre or Lenin were autistic?  Could be, they were sociopaths.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 14, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Not our finest moment.

On the bright side, we got to publicly hang and mutilate Mussolini's body, so... you know... gotta appreciate the small things.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on May 15, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Not our finest moment.

On the bright side, we got to publicly hang and mutilate Mussolini's body, so... you know... gotta appreciate the small things.
You seem pretty young for your age.  :P