News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on January 10, 2016, 02:50:27 PM
Has something to do with the attention span of a walnut and a propensity to stomp on and gore shit.
And being very near-sighted. He probably couldn't see the bars in front of him.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 11, 2016, 10:20:05 AM

Texting while driving and admiring lottery ticket and looking over your shoulder to tend to crying baby in car seat- Utah.

Hydra009

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on January 13, 2016, 02:58:51 AM
These people make my brain hurtz.

This reminds me the people claiming "They imitated LotR!" after watching every epic battle scene on big screen -after LotR era- because of the standard towers that were made to breach a wall.

I remember a huge online 'discussion' after Kingdom of Heaven, yeeeears ago, all around. I couldn't decide if those people percieved LotR as some part of real world history -literally; Middle Earth =  Middle Ages understanding- or the other way around. It was painful to watch.

But I think it just shows how powerful is the unconscious visual memory 'coding'. And that tells a lot about the collective memory too. :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 13, 2016, 01:43:55 AM

Pretty strange coincidence...
Why would you think it's a coincidence? The imagery is ready-made to convey "tyranny on the march" so it actually shortened the movie by saving time in defining the First Order.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Evolution of religions VS evolution of programming languages

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"