News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Hydra009

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 02, 2016, 01:33:56 PM
Pride parade:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am no expert on Lions, but would never have thought you could have that many males together..peacefully
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on January 02, 2016, 02:22:21 PM
I am no expert on Lions, but would never have thought you could have that many males together..peacefully
I thought the same thing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Is it me or something is wrong with the shadows of those lions?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 02, 2016, 03:03:51 PM
Is it me or something is wrong with the shadows of those lions?
You mean like it's a composite or something? Nah, that's not it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

First give away is that all of them are walking as each of them are alone on the road. Probbaly they are and put together. With one exception in the far left. Only he is looking his left behind. And that's why he is put there imo.

Secondly, the lion that goes to the far right disappearing from the camera angle seems like doesn't have a shadow.

Good job though.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs