News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on December 19, 2015, 06:27:26 AM

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of prs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
But what beliefs did you give them? I can't get my hate on if there's no burkas to ban.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Johan

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 17, 2015, 09:33:20 PM
Why restrain yourself??  I'm sure all around you would say something like---"My, what a jolly good fellow you are, so full of whit and insight!"  Yeah, I'm sure that is what they would do.
In certain cases I have. Not in those exact words mind you. But I made the same point i.e. that what they're essentially saying is that they're living in a dysfunctional marriage and it sucks being them.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mike Cl

Quote from: Johan on December 19, 2015, 10:12:56 AM
In certain cases I have. Not in those exact words mind you. But I made the same point i.e. that what they're essentially saying is that they're living in a dysfunctional marriage and it sucks being them.
Really??  You do make some assumptions, don't you.  What it means to me is a reminder that a marriage is not a one-way street.  My wife's happiness is as important to me as mine is.  I am not suggesting that she be the dictator in any aspect of our relationship.  If that were to be the case, she would be one unhappy woman; just as I would be if I were the dictator of our relationship.  If my wife is happy, then most likely so am I.  And visa-versa.  Marriage--give and take; giving room for the other to be themselves and happy (or at least content).  Being aware of both parts of the relationship.  So, that's what I mean when I say a happy wife is a happy life.

You assumptions shows me where you head is.  Hope you aren't married.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

I think Christ-chan has become my new favorite meme.

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Johan

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 19, 2015, 11:32:19 AM
Really??  You do make some assumptions, don't you. 
No but you are. You are assuming the context of the conversation that took place before I said what I said. I on the other hand, didn't have to assume anything because I was, you know, there at the time.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mermaid

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 19, 2015, 11:32:19 AM
Really??  You do make some assumptions, don't you.  What it means to me is a reminder that a marriage is not a one-way street.  My wife's happiness is as important to me as mine is.  I am not suggesting that she be the dictator in any aspect of our relationship.  If that were to be the case, she would be one unhappy woman; just as I would be if I were the dictator of our relationship.  If my wife is happy, then most likely so am I.  And visa-versa.  Marriage--give and take; giving room for the other to be themselves and happy (or at least content).  Being aware of both parts of the relationship.  So, that's what I mean when I say a happy wife is a happy life.

You assumptions shows me where you head is.  Hope you aren't married.
He is. To me. And he does a pretty damned good job at it for the reasons in this very post.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mermaid on December 19, 2015, 04:07:56 PM
He is. To me. And he does a pretty damned good job at it for the reasons in this very post.
Very good.  I'm happy for the both of you.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Do married couples get extra "like" points if they both post?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Green Bottle

Awrite Stromboli gd to see ye, hope all is well ur end and you and the missus are keeping ok.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''