Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

I also would've accepted the LOTR trilogy.

Hydra009

Explain a film plot badly

The Matrix:  computer hacker decides to spend less time online

Starship Troopers:  military responds to local bug problem

Resident Evil:  Umbrella company's new product goes viral

Memento:  I forget

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2015, 04:35:12 PM

Zilla's Rules for Marital Disputes.

1.  If, in the course of a marital dispute, the male finds out that he's wrong, he should apologize immediately.

2. If, in the course of a marital dispute, the male finds out that he's right, he should apologize immediately.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 17, 2015, 05:47:46 PM
Zilla's Rules for Marital Disputes.

1.  If, in the course of a marital dispute, the male finds out that he's wrong, he should apologize immediately.

2. If, in the course of a marital dispute, the male finds out that he's right, he should apologize immediately.
A happy wife is a happy life!  Yep--and don't every forget it!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Johan

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 17, 2015, 06:29:51 PM
A happy wife is a happy life!
I work with people who like to toss this line out from time to time. Every time they say it, I have to restrain myself from responding with so in other words, your wife is an irrational unreasonable cunt.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 17, 2015, 06:29:51 PM
A happy wife is a happy life!  Yep--and don't every forget it!
"Take it from a four time husband, don't ever stop dating your wife."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Johan on December 17, 2015, 06:50:16 PM
I work with people who like to toss this line out from time to time. Every time they say it, I have to restrain myself from responding with so in other words, your wife is an irrational unreasonable cunt.
Why restrain yourself??  I'm sure all around you would say something like---"My, what a jolly good fellow you are, so full of whit and insight!"  Yeah, I'm sure that is what they would do.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Shiranu

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of prs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur