Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

]

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Unbeliever

Quote from: FinalSomnia on November 01, 2015, 10:44:00 AM
I had one of the rare sniper rifles that was particularly effective at finishing these fuckers off from a distance

I bet nun-chucks would work!

:33:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 18, 2015, 06:38:51 PM
I bet nun-chucks would work!

I am equally agreed that one doesn't buy into the hollywood idea that whacking someone with sticks while at the same time risking your own life, is better than sitting 1000 yds out with a 50…..fuck them, the reason we kill them is because they need to be killed…not because we need to risk our life in order to kill the pieces of shit. If you are risking your life, you are giving them a chance you can't afford.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

This one may be here somewhere already, but I haven't the time to search and see...

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found