Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

How I imagine europeans react when I tell them stuff in imperial units:

Gawdzilla Sama

God killed every kitten in the world except two that day.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 12, 2015, 12:39:43 PM

And that is just fucking cruel. Bad god.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 12, 2015, 12:39:43 PM
He also saved fleas, ticks, mosquitos, and every disease and parasite in the world.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

I was reading SIASL the other day and my wife was wondering why I was laughing so hard. I showed her the bit where Mike is invited to see the Archbishop and she immediately got it.
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Ha! They gave me the same thing when I made trilobite on this forum.

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Hydra009