Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 18, 2015, 04:03:47 PM
Offf...Is she dead or what?! That's not funny.
Relax.  She's fine.

And yes, it's funny because it appears as if the figure skater is intentionally performing a wrestling move - an unexpected event given the venue and participants.  This contrast between expectation and reality is the source of the humor.

Since you liked that so much, here's another:

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta

I'm sure it could be both... but, for me, once it's one, it can't be the other.

Mike Cl

Quote from: kilodelta on July 20, 2015, 05:06:07 PM
I'm sure it could be both... but, for me, once it's one, it can't be the other.
Well................yeah.............you do have a point there.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta

drunkenshoe

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit