News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 28, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
Found this shirt for sale in the goodwill store because nothing says goodwill like fuck, well pretty much everything. .

I haven't been going to my local goodwill nearly enough!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

What I thought the ride was like:

What it was actually like:

18 hours of static, though.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Sal1981

Quote from: Green Bottle on July 02, 2015, 08:20:22 AM

Last time I checked, getting too drunk can be poisoning. Plus, fat people - in being fat - aren't damaging anyone else other than themselves, not so for drunk people. Just my opinion though.

aitm

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 02, 2015, 07:44:59 PM
Last time I checked, getting too drunk can be poisoning. Plus, fat people - in being fat - aren't damaging anyone else other than themselves, not so for drunk people. Just my opinion though.
well by and of itself, there is no difference between getting drunk and over eating as far as damaging to oneself. Neither has to damage anyone without further actions.  Both can be equally harming I would imagine.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on July 03, 2015, 01:29:56 PM
well by and of itself, there is no difference between getting drunk and over eating as far as damaging to oneself. Neither has to damage anyone without further actions.  Both can be equally harming I would imagine.
Your imagination needs to go out and have a few.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

I'm missing something... chance? Makeup? Please someone explain that picture to the slow witted... I mean, to me.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 03, 2015, 04:13:51 PM
Your imagination needs to go out and have a few.
dozen cheeseburgers or a few beers?