News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

wait…there is a world masturbation record? How the fuck didn't I know about that, and how can I get entered……oh….meh…never mind….even I don't find my old dick that much fun anymore.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Hydra009

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, one list at a time.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 07, 2015, 01:34:00 PM
Stephen Hawking, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton, Carl Sagan, Charles Darwin, and...no idea.  ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯

Show-off!  :super:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Also you can look up your credit score by typing in your credit card number in this banner ad!

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 19, 2015, 02:05:08 AM

Also you can look up your credit score by typing in your credit card number in this banner ad!

Interesting...

NudeBiggusDickus69... that has a good ring to it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

Video games have ruined me.  Also, I see health bars over tanks and dislike how news war coverage just shows pictures of the aftermath of a battle and not replays.

"On TV, all they show is like a burnt out humvee and you're like what happened to the humvee, you know, like where's the RPGs?" - Jeremy, PurePwnage