News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Aletheia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 09, 2015, 11:09:15 PM
I'll let Christine do that for me.

I don't know, that could be a lot of Misery.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Aletheia on June 09, 2015, 11:43:37 PM
I don't know, that could be a lot of Misery.
Yeah, I can only imagine it would be so.  But if you are suffering with Insomnia maybe you could use your Cell to call Carrie or even better, Dolores Claiborne; one of them could bring you some Needful Things.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Aletheia

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 10, 2015, 12:42:45 AM
Yeah, I can only imagine it would be so.  But if you are suffering with Insomnia maybe you could use your Cell to call Carrie or even better, Dolores Claiborne; one of them could bring you some Needful Things.

I think I'll avoid the Dark Half of people. Although, I have heard that a Dreamcatcher can help with Insomnia. Can be good for Nightmares and Dreamscapes as well. However, if you live in Salem's Lot, then you might as well be walking The Green Mile because you're well beyond Desperation.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Aletheia on June 10, 2015, 12:52:56 AM
I think I'll avoid the Dark Half of people. Although, I have heard that a Dreamcatcher can help with Insomnia. Can be good for Nightmares and Dreamscapes as well. However, if you live in Salem's Lot, then you might as well be walking The Green Mile because you're well beyond Desperation.
This thread needs to get  Thinner.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 10, 2015, 08:59:33 AM
This thread needs to get  Thinner.
Yeah--Thinner and Thinner until we are a Bag of Bones!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

Mike Cl

[/quote]
Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 10, 2015, 09:45:32 AM
Are we having a Stephen King moment?
Quote from: stromboli on June 10, 2015, 09:56:46 AM
Apparently.

I guess you could call it Gerald's Game--we just don't want this forum to become a Dead Zone and remain the Joyland that it is.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: stromboli on June 10, 2015, 11:41:07 AM

I don't like hipsters either. But why bash the beard. Don't touch the beard. Mmmm.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp