Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Shiranu

Quote from: kilodelta on June 05, 2015, 02:04:44 PM

Inserting a Bible in the ass works just as well.

But... all the good dances, you are suppose to be pelvis to pelvis almost... and those dances were created by much more god fearing men and women then you.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Try doing the tango in the nude sometime. The inspiration for the dance quickly becomes obvious.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 06, 2015, 07:11:52 AM
Try doing the tango in the nude sometime. The inspiration for the dance quickly becomes obvious.
Now that would be a TV show I'd watch!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 06, 2015, 08:52:38 AM
Now that would be a TV show I'd watch!
The videos were ... popular back in the '70s.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Is this ironic?

A Facebook friend posted the image below. He's a big xtain... a bunch of his big xtian friends liked the image.

Notice the number of atheists in the picture on the left...

..btw, who is on the right? I honestly don't know.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Stephen Hawking, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton, Carl Sagan, Charles Darwin, and...no idea.  ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯

Shiranu

...I'm just going to pretend I didn't think Jung rather than Freud...

And yeah, sure, of course yall don't recognize Kim Kardashian... surrrrrre :P.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

dtq123

Quote from: Shiranu on June 07, 2015, 01:38:03 PM
...I'm just going to pretend I didn't think Jung rather than Freud...

And yeah, sure, of course yall don't recognize Kim Kardashian... surrrrrre :P.
I'm a hermit (crab) :D
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 07, 2015, 01:38:03 PMAnd yeah, sure, of course yall don't recognize Kim Kardashian... surrrrrre :P.
I've heard that name before, but didn't have a face to go with it.  Some tv show or something, right?  If she's an actor, she must not do many shows.  Never seen her in anything.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 07, 2015, 02:05:00 PM
I've heard that name before, but didn't have a face to go with it.  Some tv show or something, right?  If she's an actor, she must not do many shows.  Never seen her in anything.

Reality TV show. Famous because her dad was rich and famous (lawyer for OJ Simpson), and has her own little media and product empire budding as well. Also, a sex tape.

Sorta the new Paris Hilton, but (hate her all you like) a good bit smarter in how to diversify her earnings and stay relevant. I'm not a fan of hers, but I do respect her for the mini-empire she has built around herself and I do think she is, in some regards, a rather smart lady. She is also a spoiled brat though.

The irony is that she gets so much press because people are always bitching about her left and right. People complain that she is still relevant and known and how terrible it is that young people today even know who she is, and then refuse to shut up about how much they hate her and just otherwise continue to talk about her.

I have less respect for the people who constantly bitch about her than I do her. They are just getting trolled hard.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 07, 2015, 03:41:19 PMReality TV show.
Ah, that explains it.  Can't stand the stuff.  Thought that stuff was a 2000s fad, tbh.  Can't believe it's even still around, given the relatively recent spate of actually decent tv shows.