News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 25, 2015, 01:08:46 AM
Isn't Metroid Samus's sister or something?

Yeah. They were separated at birth by Ripley. I think Sigourney Weaver mostly played Ripley in a few movies... mostly.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on May 25, 2015, 01:38:02 AM
Yeah. They were separated at birth by Ripley. I think Sigourney Weaver mostly played Ripley in a few movies... mostly.
God Dammit, Gozer.

Sent from your mom.

kilodelta

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 25, 2015, 01:39:06 AM
God Dammit, Gozer.

Sent from your mom.

Yeah. Gozer also made groundhog's day repeat itself in order to breed Sonic to defeat Dr. Light's robot R.O.B.

kilodelta

kilodelta

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on May 25, 2015, 01:42:50 AM
Yeah. Gozer also made groundhog's day repeat itself in order to breed Sonic to defeat Dr. Light's robot R.O.B.
I thought they needed to defeat King Koopa from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the OOZ.

Once Sonic got that powerup mushroom and went supersaiyan though, it was over for Gandalf

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 25, 2015, 01:47:08 AMOnce Sonic got that powerup mushroom and went supersaiyan though, it was over for Gandalf

kilodelta

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 25, 2015, 01:47:08 AM
I thought they needed to defeat King Koopa from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the OOZ.

Once Sonic got that powerup mushroom and went supersaiyan, it was over for Gandalf

That was in the Namek universe where Dr. Mario sold pills to Ganon. You can tell because Sonic had the evil goatee when he ate the mushroom. The real universe had Sonic go fusion with Donkey Kong in order to throw barrels at Mouser.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on May 25, 2015, 01:54:45 AM
That was in the Namek universe where Dr. Mario sold pills to Ganon. You can tell because Sonic had the evil goatee when he ate the mushroom. The real universe had Sonic go fusion with Donkey Kong in order to throw barrels at Mouser.

Mouser and Rat Trap was a tough duo. Good thing Cheetor and Optimus Primal were able to get the flux capacitor to Castle Greyskull. They saved us all.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 26, 2015, 12:32:08 AM

That's not funny-------------that's the face of god.......................errr, dog.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

kilodelta