News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 04, 2015, 12:39:51 PM
There certainly other places that may be cool to live, but overall I think I prefer this lil haven of elitist assholes of the good ole u s of a.

That's Northern Europe sweety, not USA. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 04, 2015, 01:50:21 PM
aitm--you forgot the "H".  Your little statement was a small blast from the past--kinda like the 'better dead than red' I kept hearing a few decades ago.  Besides I'm too fucking old to move now anyway.  I really did look into Canada a few years ago, but they told us (my wife and I) that we were too old and too poor to move there.  Sweden would be nice, but I'm too old to leave my American ways behind.  :)  Yeah, I guess I have to agree with you in that the old US of A is still one of the better places to be--well, not Alabama.
Hey bud, there may be lots of places better to be in this day and age, but at my age, and with the limited amount of ammo I have, I am sticking with this place. We gots our problems,,,but they aint' that bad. We don't have ass-holes chasing us through the fields with machetes eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 04, 2015, 02:45:41 PM
That's Northern Europe sweety, not USA. :lol:
DS, I hope this does't come across as an insult but I surely wish you were in a more stable place like here or northern europe or Austalia or shit gal,,, a bunch of places not there. Take care, I hope you know I enjoy you keeping me in my place….by the way we one won first place in Trivia tonight( yeah booze is involved),,25 bucks baby. Placed 7 out of the last 8 weeks…..okay DS so maybe you got me in a drunkinshoe moment….still…I hope you were in a safer place.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 04, 2015, 09:34:43 PM
DS, I hope this does't come across as an insult but I surely wish you were in a more stable place like here or northern europe or Austalia or shit gal,,, a bunch of places not there. Take care, I hope you know I enjoy you keeping me in my place….by the way we one won first place in Trivia tonight( yeah booze is involved),,25 bucks baby. Placed 7 out of the last 8 weeks…..okay DS so maybe you got me in a drunkinshoe moment….still…I hope you were in a safer place.
I have just seen this.

Aw. *Hugs.  I'm not taking it as an insult. I know it is hard for you to believe, but here is not as bad as you think. Really. At least in the area I live. Is there a potential for it to be very bad? Yes, of course. Am I afraid? Yes. It's the freaking Middle East.

Congrats. 25 bucks looks even better in my money. :lol:

I don't know what do you feel about looking at pics of somewhere alien, but I live in this city:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=izmir&rlz=1C1AVSX_enTR614TR614&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=NM1IVfzcKsGa7gabkoDwBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=%C4%B0zmir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0zmir
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Wow! Shoe--was that you on the beach???? :))  Beautiful city.  At a different age I'd have loved to have come and visited. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Desdinova

Great looking city.  As a travel junkie it makes me want to pack my bags!
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 05, 2015, 10:21:05 AM
Wow! Shoe--was that you on the beach???? :))  Beautiful city.  At a different age I'd have loved to have come and visited.

Lol. I guess those beaches ar from all over the country. Jump into the Delorean.

Quote from: Desdinova on May 05, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
Great looking city.  As a travel junkie it makes me want to pack my bags!

Thanks Desdinova. There isn't much in the city. Places around the city would be nore interesting for you I guess. Ruins and beaches...etc.

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

drunkenshoe

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.