News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

I can't tell if this is an argument against equal rights or a compliment for Satan.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 04, 2015, 01:35:33 AM

I can't tell if this is an argument against equal rights or a compliment for Satan.

:rotflmao: I love America. Seriously. NOT sarcasm.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 04, 2015, 10:25:55 AM
:rotflmao: I love America. Seriously. NOT sarcasm.
I love America.  Seriously.  IS sarcasm.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 04, 2015, 11:19:57 AM

:lol: I was sincere at that moment.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 04, 2015, 11:19:57 AM
There certainly other places that may be cool to live, but overall I think I prefer this lil haven of elitist assholes of the good ole u s of a.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Sal1981

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on May 04, 2015, 12:39:51 PM
There certainly other places that may be cool to live, but overall I think I prefer this lil haven of elitist assholes of the good ole u s of a.
Ahhhh....I see--why don't I just move if I don't like it here.  Hmmmm..............I seem to remember hearing that before.  Because I live here I must love what our govt. is doing or like how they are doing it?  I see..................

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 04, 2015, 01:40:16 PM
Ahhhh....I see--why don't I just move if I don't like it here.  Hmmmm..............I seem to remember hearing that before.  Because I live here I must love what our govt. is doing or like how they are doing it?  I see..................

jesus christ, projecting much? All I said is in all the world I think I would prefer it here. But hey, if you feel you need to ride that "persecuted pony" saddle up....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on May 04, 2015, 01:44:15 PM
jesus christ, projecting much? All I said is in all the world I think I would prefer it here. But hey, if you feel you need to ride that "persecuted pony" saddle up....
aitm--you forgot the "H".  Your little statement was a small blast from the past--kinda like the 'better dead than red' I kept hearing a few decades ago.  Besides I'm too fucking old to move now anyway.  I really did look into Canada a few years ago, but they told us (my wife and I) that we were too old and too poor to move there.  Sweden would be nice, but I'm too old to leave my American ways behind.  :)  Yeah, I guess I have to agree with you in that the old US of A is still one of the better places to be--well, not Alabama.