News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta

They're trying to convert us with their insidious ways.

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Aletheia

No One Has Rejected A Cheating Ex As Beautifully As This Man Just Did

QuoteAfter finding out that his girlfriend had been cheating on him for two years, this poor guy was left crashing on his friend's couch. That's when his ex sent him a message asking for a second chance.

His reply puts all others to shame. Scorned lovers, take notes. 

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 30, 2015, 01:30:15 AMThis made my life hurt.
Haha.  It's a doozy.  I think I just got the Alaska thing.  Because it's an inset in the US map, some idjit thought it was an island.  LOL.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 30, 2015, 01:55:39 AM
Haha.  It's a doozy.  I think I just got the Alaska thing.  Because it's an inset in the US map, some idjit thought it was an island.  LOL.
You should have been around in 1959.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers