News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

Just for the heck of it, here's the original.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

The girls look real excited to be able to have lunch with a guy that can live the logo  #eatlikeyoumeanit   how appropriate is that?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on December 03, 2014, 08:10:52 AM
The girls look real excited to be able to have lunch with a guy that can live the logo  #eatlikeyoumeanit   how appropriate is that?
Plastic faces can hold a smile through just about anything.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 02, 2014, 01:09:52 PM
Just for the heck of it, here's the original.

See? Now you went and spoiled the false narrative that people are standing up for criminal behavior..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 03, 2014, 10:44:30 AM
See? Now you went and spoiled the false narrative that people are standing up for criminal behavior..
I still put the other one on FB cause I think it works better....but thats me.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 03, 2014, 10:44:30 AM
Don't blame me, blame the photographer for Riverfront Times, he shot the wrong placard. The other one is just out of sight on the left.
PZ Myers

stromboli

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on December 03, 2014, 11:24:30 AM
The resultant love child:

goodness, I got all tickly down in my unmentionable parts.

aitm