News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 17, 2014, 10:21:48 AM
Hey, gay lions need saving too!
Because the earth will need repopulated after Ken Ham's flood in Kentucky where lions generally roam free..

AllPurposeAtheist

Aside from two male lions walking patiently behind to potential male meals... It is just part of gods plans..

Poison Tree

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 17, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

Those xtian artists.. So funny.. :lol:
One polar bear, two male lions, elephants only slightly larger than gazelles, door too small for giraffes or elephants, the left most lion's left front foot is pointed backwards.

Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm guessing it was the editor's day off.. :think: or just a Fox subsidiary..

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Green Bottle

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 17, 2014, 05:21:57 PM
Skeletons use knee pads?
[/quote
I think he knocked over his gravestone an he's kneeling on it.    :eyes:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

Quote from: Poison Tree on November 17, 2014, 11:31:53 AM
One polar bear, two male lions, elephants only slightly larger than gazelles, door too small for giraffes or elephants, the left most lion's left front foot is pointed backwards.

Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously.
What is really hilarious is it shows two male lions. Are they gay? Did the artist ever see a female lion? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: Solitary on November 17, 2014, 11:15:27 PM
What is really hilarious is it shows two male lions. Are they gay? Did the artist ever see a female lion? Solitary

One of them just had gender reassignment.  Don't be so cruel, you BARBARIAN!! *shakes fist*  :mrgreen: