News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

AllPurposeAtheist

Hat hat hat.. Remember, the T is always silent..

AllPurposeAtheist

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

aitm

Nice beast because, you know, giant things with large teeth ain't quite scary enough.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

A dragon keeping Earth warm, a three-headed cheetah, an angel lion, and a bear eating sticks... AND HOLY FUCK! The Antichrist is horny! I'm willing to pay thousands of dollars to find out how much the Antichrist is rising... Fuck me again! It's FREE!!!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: kilodelta on October 21, 2014, 02:59:35 PM
A dragon keeping Earth warm, a three-headed cheetah, an angel lion, and a bear eating sticks... AND HOLY FUCK! The Antichrist is horny! I'm willing to pay thousands of dollars to find out how much the Antichrist is rising... Fuck me again! It's FREE!!!
That's a drop bear, mate.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!