News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Spinosaurus isn't especially duck-like.  Anatosuchus is a better contender for a real-life crocoduck.

Though, I really don't want to be seen as endorsing Kirk Cameron's stupidity.   He argued that evolution posits intermediate forms between extant taxa, which is just fundamentally wrong.  These populations diverged millions of years ago, they're not going to have modern transitionals, let alone transitionals between taxa that didn't even exist back then.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hydra009

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the background trees are upright and the foreground tree has fallen.  The guy is not actually standing, but pulling off a very convincing deception.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the background trees are upright and the foreground tree has fallen.  The guy is not actually standing, but pulling off a very convincing deception.
Well yeah, it is a deception. Look at how his legs are braced. There is no weight being put on the right foot. The left leg is what's bracing him.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit