PickelledEggs

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Anyone old enough to remember these damned things?Holy crap on a stick they wear you out even more at 55 than 12!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 16, 2014, 12:35:42 PM
Anyone old enough to remember these damned things?Holy crap on a stick they wear you out even more at 55 than 12!
The y-donor told me to mow the yard with one of those. I went out to the garage, took a quick look and came back in the house.

"I won't do that!"

He got mad and said he'd tie me to the damn thing until the yard was done. I said "Let's go, then." When we got the garage he noticed a rattler entwined in the blades. And one on the handle.

We let the yard go that day.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 16, 2014, 01:23:35 PM
The y-donor told me to mow the yard with one of those. I went out to the garage, took a quick look and came back in the house.

"I won't do that!"

He got mad and said he'd tie me to the damn thing until the yard was done. I said "Let's go, then." When we got the garage he noticed a rattler entwined in the blades. And one on the handle.

We let the yard go that day.

If I'd been there, they would've wound up as hatbands or belts.

Hydra009

The only time when you can put drugs into something and make it less addictive.  (also, cheaper)

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

The only time when you can put drugs into something and make it less addictive.  (also, cheaper)

I don't understand this picture
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 17, 2014, 09:51:12 PM
I don't understand this picture
Drug bust.  The cocaine pouches have a fairly common symbol from Magic:  The Gathering printed on the front.  Magic: The Gathering cards are nicknamed cardboard crack.

GrinningYMIR

ohh, I didn't realize that until you pointed it out,

that's funny
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.