News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

If you got a burn near the crystal, I wouldn't call that a healing crystal. You twink.

Shiranu

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 15, 2021, 12:37:01 PM
The y'all's tell us everything, don't it?

Yep, damn Californians culturally appropriating AND cant do math. You hate to see it.

(Actually, recently learned that there are a few parts of California where they speak with a deep south drawl still. During the Gold Rush a lot of Southerners moved West, created their own communities, and a few remained isolated enough that to this day the people there sound like they are from like the Carolinas, Georgia, Arkansas, etc. ... Howie Hawkins, the Green Party candidate, comes from one of those communities.)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Sure, what's the worst that could happen?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 18, 2021, 01:39:04 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Keep your tornado shelter mandates away from me. Only 80 people die from tornados a year. I fear losing my freedoms more than some bad weather. Besides, if you're young and healthy, the winds won't even blow you around.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Tornado shelter?  No thanks, I have SKIN.  :P

Shiranu

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--