News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: aitm on July 17, 2021, 08:20:41 PM
I never accused you of being unable to read, but show me a single sentence where I suggested consent was not given. Can you people drink without getting completely fucking shit faced wasted? Lot’s of us can and know how and when to stop…maybe some of you should try that. I’m not going to get in some nonsensical argument over the difference between drunk sex and passed out rape. For fuck sake, are you 12? Again, maybe y’all need to learn to drink without passing out on the sidewalk. Sheesh.

I don't think what you took away from that post was what was intended.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 17, 2021, 10:18:41 PM
I don't think what you took away from that post was what was intended.
What I took was that if you have a pussy you’re too ignorant, incompetent or plain fucking stupid to be able to decide if you want to fuck somebody if you’ve had a few drinks…..in other words…once again…let men tell you tacos what to do with your bodies.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

LOL and he thinks I'm the one with the attitude problem

drunkenshoe

aitm, I didn't write anything remotely related to the ways people love to have sex. I didn't write anything specific about women. They are irrelevant. (Also, there are places where having sex with someone drunk considered as rape because drunk people accepted as cannot consent. )The idea is simple, if someone is drunk do not attempt to sleep with them. And this is easy to recognise. I tried to make it clear with repeating the word 'wasted' because almost everyone knows the line. But people do it anyway because --wait for it-- because they are often wasted.

Yes, many people who drink the first time at 21+ have no idea where to stop but they drink anyway. They drink and have sex anyway. People know this, but drink, get drunk and have sex anyway. Pick one. Black outs, inebriated sex create serious trouble; rape accusations, regret...etc in the morning. For any reason. Some women don't remember anything so think they were raped, some think how the fuck did I have sex with that guy or insert some stuff. Also, you don't need to know yourself just to give consent, you also need to be to take consent too. And contrary to the common belief men do similar things too according to my observation. It's just 'men don't get raped by women' stupidty and their position being different in human culture, so the consequences are different. It's not about being right. It is all about their judgement being compromised when wasted.

Long story short, forget this or that bit, don't fuck wasted people. Don't fuck wasted. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

When I was in the Navy I met any number of gals who liked drunk sex. Sometimes this caused complications, especially if they were sharing a room in the barracks with a female who had different ideas about fun.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

I simply said there are women who enjoy drunk sex. You guys go from that to fucking wasted shitting themselves in the bushes after stumbling out the door. Sheesh. Just because their women doesn’t mean they don’t what the hell they are doing.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 17, 2021, 10:32:57 PM
LOL and he thinks I'm the one with the attitude problem
Yeah I do. I’ve been fighting for women and gay rights for 50 years. I have a daughter and granddaughter, and I get annoyed when people think women are too ignorant or incompetent to decide for themselves  what they are allowed to do. I posted a known fact and people react as if I want to drug women and rape them in the back of a van….down by the river!  (Lol).
I don’t have issues, but it seems like some of you need some help.

Hydra009

Anyways...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on July 18, 2021, 09:05:18 AM
Yeah I do. I’ve been fighting for women and gay rights for 50 years. I have a daughter and granddaughter, and I get annoyed when people think women are too ignorant or incompetent to decide for themselves  what they are allowed to do. I posted a known fact and people react as if I want to drug women and rape them in the back of a van….down by the river! (Lol).
I don’t have issues, but it seems like some of you need some help.

Oh stop being ridiculous, nobody thinks that. Everyone gets what you are saying. There is a language barrier between you and your culture's new generation(s), -esp. with men- but most importantly, they are far more cautious about interacting with people in this context than yours, and with very good reasons. It seems to me that you are missing the last part.

I know you think that 'this stuff doesn't change'. Yeah well, not the stuff but the form of behaviour used with it changes, and it did. Is it bad, good, ridiculous, pathetic? I'm not discussing that.

So nobody's treating you as a rapist, everyone gets what you mean. It's just not a good period in history to act on a whim with some commonplace idea of what people like to do in this very subject. That's all. Safety first, you know? It's not worth to ruin your life and today, this can happen.

aitm

Kinda funny actually. Yesterday I had a birthday brunch with some old friends among them 5 women from 45 to 70,…3 black 2 white,  one of them was a previous hook up from 35 years ago, but we have remained steadfast friends and know each other darkest secrets. One of the black gals works for a ministry outreach.
Anyhoo, in the mix of Bloody Mary’s and bottomless mimosas, I mentioned in brief this discussion and they all laughed. To a person they all said almost in unison, “ but, drunk sex is the best!” I nodded and laughed…..

Blackleaf

Do you think they would get mad if I mined it for shellbug chitin?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--