News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 14, 2021, 07:19:53 AM

And remember, if she picked Legion, she might just be doing it for the achievement.  Don't make rash decisions!

All I can say is that if this happens after your first date, hydra, turn off that goddamn computer man. Be strong!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 14, 2021, 11:58:58 AM
Needlessly to say, I have no idea what's happening^ there. And I think he is doing on purpose. LOL
He is being a man of my heart--rather than taking advantage of a drunk girl, he saw the game on the computer and opted for that.  And it was not an ordinary game, but Fallout New Vegas one of the best games ever!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 14, 2021, 11:58:58 AM
Needlessly to say, I have no idea what's happening^ there. And I think he is doing on purpose. LOL

The two people are coming home drunk. She lays on the bed, and he takes his clothes off. Then he goes to play video games.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 14, 2021, 01:27:30 PM
The two people are coming home drunk. She lays on the bed, and he takes his clothes off. Then he goes to play video games.
Which frame is that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

It the one where he starts to, then sees the game so doesn’t…….so….it could kinda go both ways as maybe he took off his pants but ya can’t tell. Also just cause a gal is loaded doesn’t mean ya can’t boink her……lots of em love drunk sex, hell half….er…..80% of my sex life was drunk sex……er……..I mean…..uhh….8%……yeah….8%…
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Quote from: aitm on July 14, 2021, 07:17:27 PM
It the one where he starts to, then sees the game so doesn’t…….so….it could kinda go both ways as maybe he took off his pants but ya can’t tell. Also just cause a gal is loaded doesn’t mean ya can’t boink her……lots of em love drunk sex, hell half….er…..80% of my sex life was drunk sex……er……..I mean…..uhh….8%……yeah….8%…

It's a gray area. As long as you're not getting someone drunk to make them do something they wouldn't do sober, or take advantage of them once you realize they're wasted. If you are both in a sexual relationship, you both get drunk, and you both consent (as much as one can consent when under the influence), there's no problem with that.
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Nobody should have sex with anyone if they are wasted. I don't know what you are getting from 'wasted' and 'drunk', what it was like back in 70s-80s or even 90s being completely irrelevant, esp. if the person's behaviour visibly change after some alcohol intake, stay away from them. There is no good ending to that. Long story short the best thing is not to fuck wasted. I mean wasted. Wasted.

Gawd, thinking that in the US, the 21+ old kids have no experience with alcohol let alone being drunk is drawing a nightmare for me. That's stupid. Think about colleges,lol. Don't do this, don't do that, you can't have a drop of alcohol with your own home with your parents, sexually repressed culture...blah blah AND then baam *whistle blows Drink and fuck! Go!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

I had my first drink when I was fourteen, c. 1965. Pretty much everybody in my class had at least experiment. I knew who to reach out to for a pick-me-up between classes. (Some kids specialized in raiding the liquor cabinet.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 16, 2021, 05:07:11 AM
Nobody should have sex with anyone if they are wasted. I don't know what you are getting from 'wasted' and 'drunk', what it was like back in 70s-80s or even 90s being completely irrelevant, esp. if the person's behaviour visibly change after some alcohol intake, stay away from them. There is no good ending to that. Long story short the best thing is not to fuck wasted. I mean wasted. Wasted.

Gawd, thinking that in the US, the 21+ old kids have no experience with alcohol let alone being drunk is drawing a nightmare for me. That's stupid. Think about colleges,lol. Don't do this, don't do that, you can't have a drop of alcohol with your own home with your parents, sexually repressed culture...blah blah AND then baam *whistle blows Drink and fuck! Go!

Bah…..been a while sweetie? Lots of women love drunk sex as well. Unleash the primal urge….that crude nasty shit you aren’t allowed to do while completely sober. Not that you’re not allowed but won’t allow yourself to do because it’s viewed by your momma as disgusting…..until you get drunk…then rip that shit off, roll me over, oil it up and have at it……lololol…some women say they never had a dick in their mouth, but they will willingly drink enough to get a bit wasty so they can suck and fuck like a class a hooker. Y’all can pretend your sober morality is all that, but there’s a reason alcohol is so popular…and it’s not cause you get to drive in the ditches.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: aitm on July 17, 2021, 08:21:24 AM
Bah…..been a while sweetie? Lots of women love drunk sex as well.
*grabs popcorn and awaits the retaliatory car bombing*

I don't drink and the situation never came up, so I don't really have a dog in this fight.  But I will say that consent is super duper important and if that's crystal clear, it's all good.  If not, that's not cool at all.

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 17, 2021, 08:09:07 PM
  But I will say that consent is super duper important
I never accused you of being unable to read, but show me a single sentence where I suggested consent was not given. Can you people drink without getting completely fucking shit faced wasted? Lot’s of us can and know how and when to stop…maybe some of you should try that. I’m not going to get in some nonsensical argument over the difference between drunk sex and passed out rape. For fuck sake, are you 12? Again, maybe y’all need to learn to drink without passing out on the sidewalk. Sheesh.