News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 11, 2021, 07:10:44 AM
I adopted a feral once, as a favor to some students in the Vet School at Purdue. They knew the history of this guy back three generation, barn cats. He became my buddy, but he was very hinky around other humans, including my wives.

LOL...aw...

Also, 'hinky'? You are doing this on purpose, aren't you? :lol: Not complaining, it is good for me.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 11, 2021, 08:22:46 AM
LOL...aw...

Also, 'hinky'? You are doing this on purpose, aren't you? :lol: Not complaining, it is good for me.
I devoured a dictionary when I was twelve. Six months stay in bed. When I had read everything in the house (BOTH books, my school books, and my brother's school books.) Mom found an old desk dictionary, ~6 inches thick, and told me to start with "A". I finished that just as the full set of World Book encyclopedias arrived.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

:lol: Nutter. We had Britannica too along with big dictionaries....  but naah we loved the animal encyclopedia. And old national geographics. Library was too adult, we were kept out of it up to around 15. My sister and I used to do this thing with the modern painting coffee table books. Remember those old style, hard cover ones? We would start one by one, and leave this specific one to the end, go through the pages slowly because it had a Dali painting at the end. And all that ritual was to scream like hell, make faces to the pic of that painting for minutes on end. :lol: Gawd...childhood is an amazing thing...

E: Ohhh...there was this japanese art book dad brought from Japan...It had nude figure si nit...we loved that too. But I guess it never felt like something 'naughty' even at that age.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Once the food is give, you eat no seagull eat.

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

If a hacker got into Google Translate he could start World War III.

Which reminds me of another gem from my cousins: "I'm not worried about any Third World War, that's the third world's problem."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Blackleaf

Yesssssss. Give me those delicious likes.

--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Blackleaf

WhAt AbOuT uNiTy?

Funny, Republicans didn't seem very interested in unity when they were the ones in power. It's almost like they just want things their own way and aren't interested in compromise. What do they call people like that? Oh, yeah, obstructionists. But I thought Liberals were supposed to be the obstructionists. Couldn't be projection, could it?
--Fulke Greville--

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 06, 2020, 12:56:37 AM

Wanna know this worst part?  I'm having a really hard time figuring out exactly how this map is incorrect.  All I know is my neck of the woods is 100% correct.  I'm kinda foggy on the rest.
Some states that should be omitted, weren't, specifically Texas and Florida. 
In dog beers I've only had one.

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--