Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

I don't believe thaat annnybodddy feels the way I do about you naaaooow

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 03, 2020, 02:09:56 AM
I don't believe thaat annnybodddy feels the way I do about you naaaooow

I don't get it. Do you feel bad or good?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 04, 2020, 05:38:53 AM
I don't get it. Do you feel bad or good?

Do you wonder what he's feeling behind the wall he's put up?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 04, 2020, 10:30:11 AM
Do you wonder what he's feeling behind the wall he's put up?

Between us, I do. Let's put it this way. Regulars of this forum is different for me. I have NO idea why. Doesn't matter what I feel about them, doesn't matter what I think, I can't help it. And I got that before the outbreak. I think it matured around when Solomon killed himself?

So yeah...I don't mind that stuff. I don't care, if I don't get it. But I wish we could actually get together and yell each other 'to go fuck yourself' like crazy.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 04, 2020, 12:25:21 PM
Between us, I do. Let's put it this way. Regulars of this forum is different for me. I have NO idea why. Doesn't matter what I feel about them, doesn't matter what I think, I can't help it. And I got that before the outbreak. I think it matured around when Solomon killed himself?

So yeah...I don't mind that stuff. I don't care, if I don't get it. But I wish we could actually get together and yell each other 'to go fuck yourself' like crazy.
Yeah, you do think differently.  I like that.  I can relate.  I've done so all my life.  Until the last 10/15 years it bothered me a bit.  I always seemed to have a different slant on things and most people did not want to hear it.  Now, I fully accept it and like that I'm not a herd thinker.  I have often been asked something to the effect--wouldn't you like to be more normal?  My reply is that I'd rather be healthy.  So, Shoe, you do think differently which is why I'm very glad you stay and post.  Your views of this society from the viewpoint of another culture is always interesting.  That you can fluently speak/write in English (and American) and Turkish (and I'm sure more), offers a view from a flexible mind, and the viewpoint of a female means you can offer very different views on all aspects of life.  As long as you maintain a decent level of rational thought (and don't go off into the vast abyss that is Baruch-like babble) you have a lot to offer this forum.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 04, 2020, 12:25:21 PM

Sad.  I was one of the last Forum people Solomon talked to.  He was really messed up about his past and needed professional help.  I didn't get a clue what he was going to do about it.  How do people get professional help if it is something in their far past, that they are ashamed of?  Calling Dr Freud!

Yes, I care about you people, even trolls who stop by for a short while (a cry for help).  But then I am stark raving mad ;-)  I understand that to be a revolutionary or a double agent, you have to be deeply subversive even of your own self.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

It's the only reason I select this tab, and it's usually a waste of time. Like the others.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009