News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 07, 2020, 09:48:59 PM
The rainbow/tiedye items are gifts from her; the glassware (other than the cocktail glasses) are from my own uranium glass collection.

So, radioactive shrooms.  XD

Didn't Mexico make a lot of that radioactive pots and other stuff?  Natural mineral water has modest amounts of radioactivity.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 08, 2020, 06:33:33 AM
And there's trinitite.

If you think you need some of that in your food/drink ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on June 08, 2020, 09:32:14 AM
If you think you need some of that in your food/drink ...
When did anybody say anything like that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 08, 2020, 01:36:12 PM
When did anybody say anything like that?

General subject ... contamination.  About a uranium glassware collection?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I liked rock music before they started protesting wars.  :P

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 08, 2020, 06:33:33 AM
And there's trinitite.
I haven't got my hands on a sample of that yet, but I plan to.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on June 09, 2020, 01:23:27 AM
Oppenheimer and Gen. Groves collected samples of it, the day after the Trinity test went off. They stood at Ground Zero for a photo op.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 09, 2020, 01:23:27 AM

Part of my lost rock collection, destroyed in my home move of 2005.  Trinitite is hard to find now.  My first sample came from an old geiger counter accessory box (with radioactive samples).  My nuclear physics professor and I used a scintillation counter on my sample, generated a spectrum, hoping to find traces of plutonium (the Trinity test was of plutonium).  Didn't find any in the spectrum, just radioactive sodium and strontium I think ... typical fallout poison.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Michael Jordan catches 442-pound marlin" ... how will he manage to dunk it thru the hoop? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2020, 12:58:52 AM
"Michael Jordan catches 442-pound marlin" ... how will he manage to dunk it thru the hoop? ;-))
More importantly, how does a 442-pound ballplayer make it around the bases?

PZ Myers