News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Wifi is now in cable form!  Gamechanger!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 02, 2020, 12:24:32 PM

Maybe to link multiple transmitters by wire.  To do that wirelessly would potentially create interference.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 02, 2020, 12:24:32 PM
Hey, I can remember when the phone came that way, too!

(okay, and when's the last time anyone *dialled* a phone, as in with a real dial?)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

Quote from: trdsf on January 05, 2020, 11:43:21 AM

(okay, and when's the last time anyone *dialled* a phone, as in with a real dial?)

"I don’t remember anybody’s name. How do you think the 'dahling' thing got started?"
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 05, 2020, 11:43:21 AM

Military got rid of the last audio phones about 10 years ago.  Only used as backups in case digital phone went down.  For the war room etc.  Now, "in case of war" you don't break glass if you get a blue screen, you call the IT guys for a reboot.  For me, probably 1970s at my parent's house.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I'm not anti-firefighter, but instead of using a firehose, firefighters should use something like a waterhose.

Gawdzilla Sama

One of my cousins proposed a system for voicemail: The speaker would leave a message, the message would be transcribed (like Dragon Dictate, he said) and sent to the other phone where the process would be reversed. I applauded and suggested he get to work on it right away. Hopefully that would keep him out of trouble and in a perfect world it would prevent him from reproducing as well.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

It looks more to me like two amoebas making hot love...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 13, 2020, 01:37:01 PM
It looks more to me like two amoebas making hot love...

Amoebas are sexless.  Do you reproduce by division?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.