News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

My ex found a possum in our trash can about 20 years ago.  They surprised each other, and the possum expressed its unhappiness in no uncertain terms!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

*approaches school crosswalk*
"I'm sorry, little one..."

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on December 16, 2019, 09:50:42 PM
But the butthole is what adds the real pop :(.

They use the buttholes to make fake calamari.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2019, 01:57:02 PM
They use the buttholes to make fake calamari.

I once saw a poster for fantasy sushi.  The sushi of whale anus was called "bohunka".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 17, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

I've worked with cows enough to hate them with a vengeance - been kicked in the head, stepped on, and shitted on so much that, if I never see a cow again it'll be too soon!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 01:21:30 PM
I've worked with cows enough to hate them with a vengeance - been kicked in the head, stepped on, and shitted on so much that, if I never see a cow again it'll be too soon!

Maybe don't "grab their udder" ala Donald Trump ;-)  Got to see a calf born at a nearby dairy farm.  Got to hand milk one, for a short while, one time in 1965.  Later I have watched on TV, large animal vets working with them.  Looked pretty dangerous to me!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I once watched a veterinarian with his arm completely inside a cow, up to his shoulder, trying to turn the calf so it could be born properly. I decided I never wanted to do that for a living.
God Not Found