Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteDonald Trump Jr.
âœ"
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Throwing Sarah Sanders' family out wasn't enough, the owner then stalked her to harass her at another spot!  Does anyone reasonably believe other Democrats won't escalate this further to actual violence? After hearing Waters and Booker one would have to wonder if they even care?

Jim Hoft
âœ"
@gatewaypundit
Red Hen Restaurant Owner Stalked Sarah Sanders - FOLLOWED HER to Next Restaurant to Continue Harassment! https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/red-hen-restaurant-owner-stalked-sarah-sanders-followed-her-to-next-restaurant-to-continue-harassment/ … via @gatewaypundit

7:28 PM - Jun 25, 2018

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pr126 on June 25, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Segregation: Then and Now

Where I come from, law enforcement gets discounts when they go to restaurants and uniformed military personnel get to board first on commercial flights and are often applauded by fellow passengers. Clergy usually don't pay rent and evangelicals work without paying income tax. Republicans control the executive and legislative branches of the federal government and 33 of 50 state governments. Trump supporters and MAGA hat wearers have their president in office and he is tripling the number of ICE agents. Conservative FoxNews is the most watched of the mainstream media outlets and conservative news dominates alternative media on radio and YouTube.

I live in America.

Gawdzilla Sama

You don't think People's Republic thought about all that before posting a nonsensical meme, do you?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 26, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
Where I come from, law enforcement gets discounts when they go to restaurants and uniformed military personnel get to board first on commercial flights and are often applauded by fellow passengers. Clergy usually don't pay rent and evangelicals work without paying income tax. Republicans control the executive and legislative branches of the federal government and 33 of 50 state governments. Trump supporters and MAGA hat wearers have their president in office and he is tripling the number of ICE agents. Conservative FoxNews is the most watched of the mainstream media outlets and conservative news dominates alternative media on radio and YouTube.

I live in America.

Some of those things are OK, if unfortunate at best.  There are 17 other state governments to be defenestrated of the communist sympathizers ;-)

But yes, it is easy for people here to understand what it is like to be Black in the US, because we don't fit in, we aren't Joe Average.

I think using MSM in general, and Fox News in particular ... is bait and switch.  Youtube channels and Twitter rule, not legacy media ... you are dating yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Pooptube as a news source, now there's a chuckle.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 26, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
Pooptube as a news source, now there's a chuckle.

Keep reading your Pravda on the Potomac and the Tass on the Hudson.  I am sure you would love to go back to the 60s (and we are) only with just three TV stations, all controlled by Catholic censors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on June 25, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Segregation: Then and Now

I end up in a lot of public places.  And I suspect that most times. I can't tell who is on your list.  And I don't actually care most of the time.  You are overly concerned.  Liberals are perfectly happy to bowl with conservatives, buy stuff in stores from them, have their cars repaired by them, etc.  And the same from liberals. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on June 28, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
I end up in a lot of public places.  And I suspect that most times. I can't tell who is on your list.  And I don't actually care most of the time.  You are overly concerned.  Liberals are perfectly happy to bowl with conservatives, buy stuff in stores from them, have their cars repaired by them, etc.  And the same from liberals. 
People's Republic is just a bigot.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 28, 2018, 02:41:28 PM
People's Republic is just a bigot.

Is THAT what PR stands for?  I can be easily confused about stuff like that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!