News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

And of course this woman is possibly not some sjw idiot that complains about manspreading. The funny part that was lost on your emotional train wreck of a psyche is that while women that complain about men unconsciously spreading their legs because it's extremely uncomfortable for them to sit with their legs crushing their testicles, women take up way more room with their purses. It's not making fun of the woman in the picture, it's making fun of women that cry "manspreading". Sorry for mansplaining though. I'm just a cis het white scum, I guess

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shiranu

Quote...but at the same time think it's ok for you to tell me what to post.

Criticism =/= "Oh my god, they told me I cant do this!"
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on December 09, 2016, 09:49:36 PM
Criticism =/= "Oh my god, they told me I cant do this!"
There is a difference between telling someone "that isn't your job", like I should only be restricted to moderating and admining and telling someone that they're off topic, or even criticizing what they're saying.

Edit: not really a difference, but more of that I noticed her getting upset crying "criticism" when she was doing the same to me, like she does to everyone else that disagrees with her. It's apparently ok for her to criticize other people, but when other people do it to her, we're "telling her not to say something" or "How to say something"

Gotta love hypocritical special snowflakes.

drunkenshoe

I didn't tell you what to say. I didn't tell you what to do. I am criticising something you did. And it explains your frame of mind on this topic perfectly. Something, clearly you can't see as what it is.

And as always you are talking about me. Throwing your usual set of words around. I wish you could see how embarassing this is for you. What you are doing and also your reaction, the way you give that reaction when I point it out. But I think you are too far gone to see that.

'Women take up more space than men with their purse.'  This is what you think looking at a woman sitting on an empty seat in an empty car. Why? Because SJWs! That's why.

Anyway, it also means, I can stop taking your opinions on this specific issue seriously. You are acting exactly like those tumblr kids. You are selling the same shit from a different stall.

I also have a friendly advice for you. If you happen to need to sit down on a seat where somebody put his bag on, ask them remove it.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

You know, shoe... You have a lot of good points, it's just a shame that they're lost on tangented rants that have nothing to do with the current subject and addressing jokes like they're supposed to be taken seriously.

drunkenshoe

I know this is going to go over your head and you'll continue to throw the same bullshit to me. But'll try.

I am not your enemy, Pickel. You should take a step back and look where you are standing. You are giving ridiculous reactions to this sjw issue. It's called displaced anger. Things are going bad where you live in, you are deeply worried and as you are ineffective on events -like all of us- you are aiming your frustration and anger to this, because messing up with anything in the real world that is actually going wrong is dangerous.

And this is very similar to what people who wants to be referred as 'pixicans' or extremist sjws do. They do not have any control or effect on real issues and while they don't like what they live in -for any reason- they cope with it by creating fantasy existences and find ridiculous excuses for it. Because American cultural ground is very fertile for this bullshit and it works. And it reached a tipping point when it went through social media 7-8 years ago and then downhill from there. But people who rejects this are trying to treat this extreme sjw problem as a political and an ideological thing. It's not. It's about people and the society they live in. (This is what I said in the other thread and it went over your head then too.)

It's a coping mechanism, trying to make yourself real by channeling whatever negative things you feel into another thing that in return wouldn't be some sort of a threat to you. It's not healthy. It's toxic. It changes how people think, how they see the world in a bad way; it narrows their vision, poisons it and shrinks their own identity. It's destructive and ignorant. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GrinningYMIR

Mom and dad please stop fighting I love both of you.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 10, 2016, 06:17:38 AM
Mom and dad please stop fighting I love both of you.
Funny, I was thinking Ron and Hermione.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Nonsensei

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 08, 2016, 11:11:33 PM

Snapped a picture of this lady in the subway. Thought it was funny especially with the Tumblr style text I added in the chat with my friend

Uh...I had to stare at this for a long time to finally get what the thrust of it was. This is silly. Whats the message? "LOL those silly wiminz, they complain about manspreading and then dare to carry large purses!"

Even though the cry against manspreading has been met with deep ridicule and scorn, and women having large bags is the biggest "who fucking cares" issue of the 21st century. Sorry but this picture is just stupid, and obviously this was made by someone so radicalized by their thinking that they actually believed this was a poignant commentary on gender issues. Think about what it means that you can look at this picture, and instead of rolling your eyes you think "yeah. that's accurate and worth showing to others".

This is dumb as hell and I know deep inside you know it.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Gawdzilla Sama

Ever seen the movie "Drop Dead Gorgeous" with Kirsten Dunst? At one point HyperMom tells one contestant in the beauty pageant "And keep your legs together, Miss I Could Hold a Boat Show Up There."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 10, 2016, 10:41:33 AM
Uh...I had to stare at this for a long time to finally get what the thrust of it was. This is silly. Whats the message? "LOL those silly wiminz, they complain about manspreading and then dare to carry large purses!"

Even though the cry against manspreading has been met with deep ridicule and scorn, and women having large bags is the biggest "who fucking cares" issue of the 21st century. Sorry but this picture is just stupid, and obviously this was made by someone so radicalized by their thinking that they actually believed this was a poignant commentary on gender issues. Think about what it means that you can look at this picture, and instead of rolling your eyes you think "yeah. that's accurate and worth showing to others".

This is dumb as hell and I know deep inside you know it.
I know it's ridiculous and dumb as hell. That's the point and the humor of the joke.

Oh well. Wrong audience.

drunkenshoe

See, Nonsensei, when a man says it is radicalised and dumb as hell, it is perfcetly welcome. You get an apologetic response.

When a woman points that out she is everything from hypocritical, telling people what to say and ... what was that... 'emotional train wreck' and this and that...*insert random insults here.

How fucked up is that?