Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Now I can no longer unsee this and so I've decided to make that your problem

the_antithesis

Gawdzilla Sama

Kool kids would know them. Faux kool kids not so much.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 31, 2024, 09:44:39 PMThree guys and a lady.
I'm not entirely sure, but the "lady" appears to be Timothee Chalamet.  I disagree with the implication that guys with long hair are not guys and/or that long hair as a feminine trait.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 31, 2024, 10:12:53 PMI'm not entirely sure, but the "lady" appears to be Timothee Chalamet.  I disagree with the implication that guys with long hair are not guys and/or that long hair as a feminine trait.

• I have long hair
  • What are you talking about?

Her hair isn't even touching her shoulder.

Hydra009

I feel like the guy handing Patrick a wallet, but I believe you said you saw "Three guys and a lady" right?  I presume you mean that the bottom-right looks like a lady, right?   And while it's not super long hair, in comparison to the other three it is.  Is any of this ringing a bell?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 31, 2024, 09:44:39 PMThree guys and a lady.

Who are they, incidentally?

Ryan Gossling Henry Cavill

Heath Ledger Timothee Chalamet (The kid in the new Dune movies)

They chose the photographs according to the title.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp