News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

the_antithesis

I want to put a teflon bullet through the brain of whoever came up with 5S.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

New airline feature: contested seating!

Unbeliever

Rhonda might be small, but she looks tough as nails! 🫣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Time Magazine, ladies and germs.  Couldn't even be bothered to google it before tweeting.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Hydra009

"Oh, egads!  My quantum processor is ruined!  But what if I were to purchase a motherboard and disguise it as my own invention? [chuckles] Delightfully devilish, Seymour."

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

Hydra009

Quote from: Dark Lightning on June 13, 2023, 08:59:16 PMI don't generally even touch raw fish. YTMV.
Sashimi is raw fish.  Sushi isn't necessarily raw fish.

Generally speaking in the US, sushi is generally safe to eat.  The main problem is actually the rice reaching room temperature when it sits around for too long, cultivating bacteria.  Generally speaking, cold sushi (or fried sushi) is no problem for people with unimpaired immune systems.

Personally, I love sushi.  I don't think there's an adequate way to explain it other than "meat candy" - the flavor combinations are truly mouth-watering.  A light and juicy treat.  It's unfortunate that it also has to be a rare treat due to mercury and overfishing issues.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 13, 2023, 02:10:37 PM

"Oh, egads!  My quantum processor is ruined!  But what if I were to purchase a motherboard and disguise it as my own invention? [chuckles] Delightfully devilish, Seymour."

Hydra009

Truly dystopian.  Just like 1984.