Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2023, 09:52:45 AM

That left image is a box of lunchables, basically the worst quality cheese and crackers that you can possibly buy.

Some of the reviews are legitimately pretty funny.  But I have to say that these are at best light snacks - not many people eat two boiled eggs and a slice of tomato and call that a meal.  A more typical ovenless meal would be a ham & cheese sandwich, a yogurt, and a banana.  Not exactly gourmet cuisine, but it's cheap and easy and relatively healthy.

I had a hardboiled egg in my lunch a few months back. My Boss thought it was really funny when I produced it during a meeting and ate it, because I had worked through lunchbreak.
Was weird.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Hydra009

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 07, 2023, 05:17:26 PMToday in upstate New York:

"Yall need anything from the Harris Teeter?" (note: my knowledge of New York is limited to Newsies, Ghostbusters, The Warriors, and Joker)

Not sure if New York or Metro 2033...

(also, really wishing I had bought one of the old-school Soviet GP-5 gas masks nowadays...)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Yall remember when celebrities were famous for longer than the time it takes an avocado to ripen?

Unbeliever

Yeah, that's why I don't pay any attention to celebrity news. 🙈🙉🙊
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

I don't pay attention to celebrity news because I don't give a fuck. They're people, not gods. Why the hell should I care if Actor A is divorcing Actress B? I don't know them. Why are we getting all up in their personal business anyway? Why does anyone feel the need to know this shit?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 09, 2023, 04:12:08 PM

Yall remember when celebrities were famous for longer than the time it takes an avocado to ripen?

Literally the only thing I understood in that was "rizzed up", and even without context... that doesn't sound like it was used correctly.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 09, 2023, 08:12:40 PMI don't pay attention to celebrity news because I don't give a fuck. They're people, not gods. Why the hell should I care if Actor A is divorcing Actress B? I don't know them. Why are we getting all up in their personal business anyway? Why does anyone feel the need to know this shit?

I know, I know, but... America really should be more like France.*

*In regards to France's strict laws about paparazzi and tabloids getting into private citizen's lives.

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Juste un idée.  J'essaie de semer des graines.

Hydra009

Hydra009