News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

You mostly just join a guild (mandatory) which is already part of a coalition which might be part of a super-coalition, then do lots and lots of crafting.

If you're super lucky, you might do some exploration or research that might lead to some tech tree unlocks, but mostly, just crafting.

Hydra009

(increases the pitch and speed by about 20%)

Hydra009

Hydra009

"Bike paths are dystopian" - knucklehead who experiences gridlock on a 6-lane stroad

Hydra009

I feel like the Captain would go for the crunchberries, so he's more vicious than he appears.

Also, I imagine that the Quaker guy has a high-pain tolerance and would no-sell half the punches coming his way.  So that fight might be tricky.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 05, 2023, 04:50:55 PM

I feel like the Captain would go for the crunchberries, so he's more vicious than he appears.

Also, I imagine that the Quaker guy has a high-pain tolerance and would no-sell half the punches coming his way.  So that fight might be tricky.
That Hamburger Helper hand doesn't have an ass to kick... 👋
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 05, 2023, 09:22:19 PMThat Hamburger Helper hand doesn't have an ass to kick... 👋
Get a grip!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 06, 2023, 04:29:57 AMWhat is a 15 minute city?
An experimental city where you can reach any point with fifteen minutes or less walking time. (As I understand it.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Blackleaf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 06, 2023, 06:21:07 AMAn experimental city where you can reach any point with fifteen minutes or less walking time. (As I understand it.)

I would love to live in one of those. I literally can't walk anywhere outside of my own neighborhood. We don't even have biking lanes, and with how people drive around here, I wouldn't trust them not to run me over.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 06, 2023, 04:29:57 AMWhat is a 15 minute city?
A quadpolis?  Has a nice ring to it, I think.