Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Yeah, we're not all ignoramus's, uh, ignorami, or whatever the plural is. 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 05, 2023, 05:41:22 PMYeah, we're not all ignoramus's, uh, ignorami, or whatever the plural is. 🤔
Ignoramuses (it derives from a latin verb, not a noun)

Unbeliever

Oboy, I learn something new every day! 🎓
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 05, 2023, 12:53:41 PMIt's 500,000 cents. 🤨

I guess math really is hard... 🧠
Especially for the person above
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

In digital engineering, 1K = 1024. Always powers of 2.
1 Meg is 1,048,576.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 05, 2023, 04:14:27 PMPretty sure the asshole in Hydra's post thinks k is a symbol for another type of currency like €, £, or ¥. Some dumbass American that sees $5k and thinks 5 in Norwegian krone or some such. They see the $ symbol and think money in general as opposed to dollars and see k as a symbol not shorthand for thousand.

This. Lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 06, 2023, 09:07:42 AMHey--where's the cat??!

She's supporting my attempts at adapting the zeitgeist. My shrink says, I need to try if I want to achieve at least a bit of joy from life. I don't have any personal social media, so that's how I go with it. It's the crucial pose of 'look-at-my-ass, have-you-seen anything-like-it?' I bet you haven't...lol
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

the_antithesis

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 06, 2023, 10:56:58 AMIt's the crucial pose of 'look-at-my-ass, have-you-seen anything-like-it?' I bet you haven't...lol

I tried that once. People said, "Yes we have. Lumpy oatmeal."

drunkenshoe