News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 02, 2023, 02:59:09 PMYeah, from what I've seen of Teddy Roosevelt, he wasn't very cuddly either. 🧐
Bully, sir, bully!

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Hydra009

*customer who expects the delivery driver to drive through the storm of the century*

"Yeah, soooo the delivery driver was like super laate because it was light raining or whatever...."

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 03, 2023, 10:34:24 AM

*customer who expects the delivery driver to drive through the storm of the century*

"Yeah, soooo the delivery driver was like super laate because it was light raining or whatever...."

I've seen some pretty stupid negative reviews for restaurants. One complained about flies being outside. Outside. Yeah, sorry we couldn't kill all the flies in nature so you could eat outside the restaurant without having to swat them away.

Another complained that the restaurant had too much space. I guess they wanted to feel like a sardine, rubbing shoulder to shoulder with other customers.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Bears are heavy animals. It must be hard to drag that body around. So they are probably having a rest. Meanwhile, cats sleep most of the time. Do we suspect they're clinically depressed, lol. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

It's 500,000 cents. 🤨

I guess math really is hard... 🧠
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

I feel sorry for that person. I broke my math bone in the 5th grade and it never healed right.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

That's so terrifying for me. Because we think-exchange the money in/to dollars all the time? They're looking for dollars in dollars now! LOL *Scream. *Faint.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Yeah, if they asked what $5k canadian dollars were in usd, that'd make sense.  Though I don't know why social media has to be involved in such a searchable query.  *shrugs*

PopeyesPappy

Pretty sure the asshole in Hydra's post thinks k is a symbol for another type of currency like €, £, or ¥. Some dumbass American that sees $5k and thinks 5 in Norwegian krone or some such. They see the $ symbol and think money in general as opposed to dollars and see k as a symbol not shorthand for thousand.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 05, 2023, 04:14:27 PMPretty sure the asshole in Hydra's post thinks k is a symbol for another type of currency like €, £, or ¥. Some dumbass American that sees $5k and thinks 5 in Norwegian krone or some such. They see the $ symbol and think money in general as opposed to dollars and see k as a symbol not shorthand for thousand.
Not all us dumbass Americans think that way.
PZ Myers