Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 31, 2023, 10:54:36 PM
Where did the picture come from?

When I was volunteering at the Endangered Wolf Center one of my jobs was taking pictures of my jobs was taking pictures of the critters. Those were used for timeline status/health checks, among other things.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Dark Lightning

Proper spelling would be Odin'sday.

Hydra009

Today has been a fun day on Twitter...

That last one might've been legit.  Also, long overdue.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Well, after a hard day of catching salmon they just need a rest? 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Ate some bear-equivalent catnip. "Wow, the colorrrrs!"

Gawdzilla Sama

Without input from the bears I'd be careful about anthropomorphizing them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Yeah, we should also be careful about ursidomorphizing humans... 🐻

As in "... keep and bear arms." 👀
God Not Found

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 02, 2023, 01:45:13 PMYeah, we should also be careful about ursidomorphizing humans... 🐻

As in "... keep and bear arms." 👀

Well, I'm a werebear, so I can speak for both. We find so called "Teddy bears" an assault on our character. Bears are blood thirsty eating machines, not cuddle buddies, damn it!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 02, 2023, 01:53:43 PMWell, I'm a werebear, so I can speak for both. We find so called "Teddy bears" an assault on our character. Bears are blood thirsty eating machines, not cuddle buddies, damn it!
"We're were, we're here, get used to it!"
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 02, 2023, 01:53:43 PMWell, I'm a werebear, so I can speak for both. We find so called "Teddy bears" an assault on our character. Bears are blood thirsty eating machines, not cuddle buddies, damn it!
Yeah, from what I've seen of Teddy Roosevelt, he wasn't very cuddly either. 🧐
God Not Found