News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 26, 2022, 10:51:31 AM
I'm picturing someone buried in the sand beneath her sticking his arm out to give that effect, but biological reality would mean his head would be...

You know, given the art style this still checks out with internal story logic.

Huh. Well-played, AI.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Math is hard...

Unless I'm totally missing something, two instances of $200 profit = $400 profit

Mr.Obvious

1900 dollars in costs
2300 dollars in profits.

2300 - 1900 = 400

I get the initial confusion though.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 26, 2022, 06:18:34 PM1900 dollars in costs
2300 dollars in profits.

2300 - 1900 = 400

I get the initial confusion though.
I hope they fed the cow in the meantime, and of course there are transpo costs and taxes. Probably lost a few hundred.

the_antithesis

He didn't earn anything. He's just a leach on society like those NFT bros. I hope they get eaten by a gazelle.

Dark Lightning

Dark humor is a lot like food.
Not everyone gets it.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

*raps* Rabbithole Rabbidole Rabbidol */raps*